The characteristics and application range of aluminum silicate ceramic fiber board!
Crushing and mixing, therefore, jet blown cotton is more suitable as a raw material for ceramic fiberboard compared to spun silk cotton. Ceramic fiber board can maintain good mechanical strength even after heating. Compared to fiber blankets and felt, this product is a more rigid and has a certain support strength fiber insulation product.
Production process of aluminum silicate fiberboard
Spray ceramic fibers with a certain proportion of filler grade additives and binders, which are thoroughly dispersed into a slurry in the mixing tank through a beater. Then, they are pumped into the forming tank and stirred with compressed air. Then, place the mold into the forming pool and use the vacuum principle to adsorb the fiber slurry onto the mold. It is necessary to accurately control the adsorption time, vacuum dehydrate and demould the wet fiber material, and place it on a tray and send it to a drying furnace for drying for 10 to 24 hours. The final dried fiberboard needs to be accurately controlled in size through a dedicated grinding machine and edge cutting machine.
Properties and characteristics of aluminum silicate fiberboard
Ceramic fiber board not only has excellent performance of dispersed ceramic fiber cotton, but also has good support and wind erosion resistance due to its hard texture, excellent strength and toughness; After heating, it does not expand, has a light texture, and is convenient for construction. It can be bent and cut at will, making it an ideal energy-saving material for pipelines, kilns, and other insulation equipment.
1. Long service life and high compressive strength;
2. Low thermal capacity and thermal conductivity;
3. Non brittle material with good toughness;
4. Good flatness and precise dimensions;
5. Easy to cut and install, convenient for construction;
6. Good resistance to wind erosion;
7. Continuous production, stable performance, and uniform fiber distribution.
Application scope of aluminum silicate fiberboard
1. Kiln lining insulation in the petrochemical, metallurgical, ceramic, and glass industries;
2. Backing insulation for kilns in cement and other building materials industries;
3. Non ferrous metal industry backing insulation;
4. High temperature reaction and heating equipment backing insulation.
5. Backing insulation of heat treatment kilns;