What is aluminum silicate ceramic fiberboard?
Ceramic fiberboard is aluminum silicate fiberboard, a refractory material. “Even after heating, it maintains good mechanical strength. This product is a fiber insulation product that is rigid and has a supporting strength compared to fiber blankets and blankets.”.
In addition to excellent performance of corresponding bulk ceramic fiber cotton, ceramic fiber board has a hard texture, excellent toughness and strength, and excellent wind erosion resistance. “Non expansive, lightweight, easy to construct, and can be cut and bent at will. It is an ideal energy-saving material for furnaces, pipelines, and other thermal insulation equipment.”.
1. High compressive strength and long service life;
2. Low thermal capacity, low thermal conductivity;
3. Non brittle material, good toughness;
4. Accurate size and good flatness;
5. Easy to cut and install, convenient for construction;
6. Excellent wind erosion resistance;
7. Continuous production, uniform fiber distribution, stable performance.
Advantages of ceramic fiber board
(1) Low bulk density: Ceramic fiber board is more than 75% lighter than lightweight insulating brick furnace lining, and 90% to 95% lighter than lightweight castable furnace lining. If plate insulation is used, it can greatly reduce the steel structure load of the furnace and extend the service life of the furnace body.
(2) Low thermal capacity (heat storage): The thermal capacity of ceramic plates is only about 1/10 of that of lightweight heat resistant lining and lightweight castable lining, and the speed of furnace startup and shutdown is fast, reducing the energy consumption in temperature control operations.
(3) Low thermal conductivity: about 1/10 of the lightweight heat resistant lining (castable), with significant thermal insulation effect.
(4) Excellent thermal and mechanical shock resistance: Ceramic fiber board has flexibility and excellent resistance to severe temperature fluctuations and mechanical vibration. On the premise of being heated, the fiberboard can be heated or cooled at any speed and is not easily damaged.
(5) No need for oven drying: The ceramic fiber board can be put into use after construction, without the need for oven drying procedures.
Typical application range of ceramic fiber board:
1. Cement and other building materials industry kiln lining insulation;
2. Thermal insulation for kiln linings in petrochemical, metallurgical, ceramic, and glass industries;
3. Backing insulation of heat treatment furnaces;
4. Non ferrous metal industry backing insulation;
5. High temperature reaction and heating equipment backing insulation
For more information about ceramic fiber boards, please consult 0531-85800088/15314129000.