At present, the ceramic fiber module pressed by aluminum silicate ceramic fiber blanket has gradually become a refractory material for the insulation of modern industrial kilns due to its high temperature resistance and easy construction. Over the past few years, the product has been widely used in petrochemical, steel, electric power, cement and other fields, so that we have accumulated valuable construction experience. Our technical support, materials and quality tracking have won the full recognition of customers and extensive industry reputation.
Product key points:
1. Due to its light weight and low heat capacity (only 1 / 10 of the light heat-resistant lining and light refractory brick), the energy consumption for furnace temperature control can be significantly reduced;
2. In the installation process, the unfolded and folded blanket will produce great stress and will be squeezed tightly without leaving gaps;
3. The lining does not need to be dried and cured, and can be put into use after construction;
4. The high elasticity of ceramic fiber blanket can compensate the deformation of furnace shell and reduce the construction cost. At the same time, it can compensate the gap of different parts in the furnace due to different thermal changes;
5. Resistance to any thermal shock;
6. Elastic ceramic fiber blanket can resist mechanical external force;
7. The chemical property is stable. Except phosphoric acid, hydrofluoric acid and strong base, other acids, bases and water, oil and steam are not eroded.
With the development of refractory fiber production and application technology, refractory ceramic fiber products have been serialized and functionalized. The product can meet the requirements of different temperature grades from 600 ℃ to 1400 ℃. It can meet the demand of different industrial kilns for refractory ceramic fiber products.