1. Light weight: the weight of traditional refractory is 10-30 times that of ceramic fiber material specially used for RTO furnace. The use of ceramic fiber module can greatly reduce the weight load of RTO furnace insulation structure and reduce the project cost of RTO furnace.
2. Low thermal conductivity: the ceramic fiber module has low thermal conductivity and good thermal insulation effect, which reduces the addition of auxiliary fuel, reduces the cost and prolongs the service life of the furnace body.
3. Good thermal shock resistance: the ceramic fiber module has good thermal shock resistance, which can cope with the alternation of cold and heat caused by the periodic replacement of the air inlet of RTO furnace and protect the furnace lining.
4. Strong chemical stability: ceramic fiber module is made of inorganic non-metallic materials, which has strong chemical stability and is not easy to be affected by the harsh combustion atmosphere inside RTO furnace.
5. Reduce noise pollution: ceramic fiber module is an irregular porous refractory made of ultra-fine inorganic fibers, which can reduce noise, absorb sound and reduce emission.
For more details or questions, please call the company’s hotline + 0531 85800088 or through the online customer service website, or leave your contact information. We have technicians to solve the problems related to high temperature materials for you at any time.
Shandong redon high temperature materials Co., Ltd. has domestic high-end production equipment and reliable production technology, with an annual output of 1050 ceramic fiber series products, 1260 ceramic fiber series products, 1400 ceramic fiber series products and 1600 polycrystalline series products of more than 10000 tons. There are more than 30 kinds of products in different forms, such as cotton, blanket, felt, board, paper, various textiles, profiled products, modules, folding blocks, castables, spraying and so on, which can meet the heat insulation requirements of different situations in the high temperature field. Welcome to click the online service at the bottom right of the website or submit an online inquiry. We will contact you as soon as possible.