Raw materials such as coal gangue and zircon sand are melted at a high temperature of 2000 degrees, made into ceramic fiber loose cotton by blowing or wire throwing process, and then made into ceramic fiber blanket by double-sided needling process. Produced by the injection process, we call it the injection blanket; It is made by silk throwing process, which we call silk throwing blanket. So what are the differences between jet blanket and silk carpet? Let’s take a look:
1. Fiber diameter: the spun fiber is thicker, with a diameter of 3.0-5.0micron; The diameter of spinneret fiber is 2.0-3.0 micron;
2. Fiber length: the length of spun fiber is longer, 150-250mm, and the length of spun fiber is generally 100-200mm;
3. Thermal conductivity: due to the fine fiber of the silk spraying blanket, the thermal conductivity is lower than that of the silk throwing blanket;
4. Tensile and flexural strength: the strength of silk throwing blanket is better than that of blowing blanket because of its coarser fiber;
5. The ceramic fiber module is formed by folding and compressing the ceramic fiber blanket, and the quality of the module determines the quality of the furnace lining. Because the fiber is thicker and longer, the blown fiber blanket is better than the blown fiber blanket. In the folding process of block production, the blown fiber blanket is easy to be broken and torn, while the blown fiber blanket can be folded very tightly and not easy to be damaged;
6. Ceramic fiber blanket layer laying thermal insulation structure is often used in thermal equipment such as waste heat boiler. Silk throwing blanket with durability and strong toughness shall be selected.
For more details or questions, please call the company’s hotline + 0531 85800088 or through the online customer service website, or leave your contact information. We have technicians to solve the problems related to high temperature materials for you at any time.
Shandong redon high temperature materials Co., Ltd. has domestic high-end production equipment and reliable production technology, with an annual output of 1050 ceramic fiber series products, 1260 ceramic fiber series products, 1400 ceramic fiber series products and 1600 polycrystalline series products of more than 10000 tons. There are more than 30 kinds of products in different forms, such as cotton, blanket, felt, board, paper, various textiles, profiled products, modules, folding blocks, castables, spraying and so on, which can meet the heat insulation requirements of different situations in the high temperature field. Welcome to click the online service at the bottom right of the website or submit an online inquiry. We will contact you as soon as possible.