1. After the completion of aluminum silicate masonry, stop finishing the surface once. The uneven parts must be flattened with pressing plate, and the parts with large gap must be trimmed with ceramic fiber board tiles to make the surface flat and tight.
2. The thickness of ceramic fiber board brick lining must meet the requirements.
3. After measuring the length and width, mark nine measuring points according to the position shown in the figure, quietly place the disc of the needle thickness gauge on the sample, align the disc hole with the measuring point, and carefully insert the needle tip of the vernier into the disc hole. When the needle tip contacts the sample, gently press the vernier to make the needle tip touch the glass plate through the sample and read the thickness.
4. The Al2O3 content of ceramic fiber board brick shall not be less than 45%.
5. Before paving ceramic fiber board bricks, the trial row shall be stopped, the separation layer shall be firmly adhered, and the gaps shall be staggered.
For more details or questions, please call the company’s hotline + 0531 85800088 or through the online customer service website, or leave your contact information. We have technicians to solve the problems related to high temperature materials for you at any time.
Shandong redon high temperature materials Co., Ltd. has domestic high-end production equipment and reliable production technology, with an annual output of 1050 ceramic fiber series products, 1260 ceramic fiber series products, 1400 ceramic fiber series products and 1600 polycrystalline series products of more than 10000 tons. There are more than 30 kinds of products in different forms, such as cotton, blanket, felt, board, paper, various textiles, profiled products, modules, folding blocks, castables, spraying and so on, which can meet the heat insulation requirements of different situations in the high temperature field. Welcome to click the online service at the bottom right of the website or submit an online inquiry. We will contact you as soon as possible.