Recently, many customers contacted us and asked us about the problems they encountered during the use of aluminum silicate fiber paper. I hope we can help. Today, I will share the knowledge about fiber paper with you. Let’s discuss it together, hoping to bring inspiration and help to our customers and friends, and let everyone have a deep understanding of aluminum silicate fiber paper. Experimental preparation for aluminum silicate fiber paper manufacturer to determine the properties of aluminum silicate fiber paper: qualified ceramic fiber paper, determination standard and determination method.
1. The wet process is used to make aluminum silicate fiber paper. The main processes include beating, centrifugal slag removal, dredging and dispersion, sheet making, drying and measuring the related properties of the paper.
2. First, the standard fiber dissociator is used to dissolve the fibers directly, then the gravity settling is used to remove the slag. Finally, the adhesive is added, and the paper is copied by the sheet reader. The sprayer is used for surface sizing or a certain concentration of alumina solution is used for impregnation.
3. It is dried in a drying cylinder and used for various performance measurements after drying.
3. The physical properties are measured according to the national standards of paper products, including quantitative (GB / t451.2-1989), thickness (GB / t451.3-1989) and tensile strength (GB / t456-1989).
4. Loss on ignition for hot blood performance measurement, loss on ignition after high temperature (620 ~ 750 ℃), mainly including the weight loss of structural water admixture due to burning, loss on ignition is an important index of ceramic fiber. The lower the loss on ignition, the better the high temperature resistance of the product.
For more details or questions, please call the company’s hotline + 0531 85800088 or through the online customer service website, or leave your contact information. We have technicians to solve the problems related to high temperature materials for you at any time.
Shandong redon high temperature materials Co., Ltd. has domestic high-end production equipment and reliable production technology, with an annual output of 1050 ceramic fiber series products, 1260 ceramic fiber series products, 1400 ceramic fiber series products and 1600 polycrystalline series products of more than 10000 tons. There are more than 30 kinds of products in different forms, such as cotton, blanket, felt, board, paper, various textiles, profiled products, modules, folding blocks, castables, spraying and so on, which can meet the heat insulation requirements of different situations in the high temperature field. Welcome to click the online service at the bottom right of the website or submit an online inquiry. We will contact you as soon as possible.