Ceramic fiber blanket is often used for thermal insulation pipes because of its characteristics and effects. However, if you want to really give full play to its functions and effects, you must install and operate normally. So let’s share with you the construction steps of pipe insulation.
1. Clean the old body and sundries of thermal insulation materials on the pipe surface.
2. Cut the ceramic fiber blanket according to the pipe diameter (do not tear it by hand, use a ruler and knife).
3. Wrap the blanket around the periphery of the pipe, close to the pipe wall, and pay attention to the seam ≤ 5mm to keep it flat.
4. When Binding galvanized iron wire (binding spacing ≤ 200mm), the iron wire shall not be spirally wound continuously, the screw joint shall not be too long, and the screw joint shall be inserted into the blanket.
5. For multi-layer operation to meet the construction thickness, staggered joints and joint filling shall be carried out to ensure flatness.
For more details or questions, please call the company’s hotline + 0531 85800088 or through the online customer service website, or leave your contact information. We have technicians to solve the problems related to high temperature materials for you at any time.
Shandong redon high temperature materials Co., Ltd. has domestic high-end production equipment and reliable production technology, with an annual output of 1050 ceramic fiber series products, 1260 ceramic fiber series products, 1400 ceramic fiber series products and 1600 polycrystalline series products of more than 10000 tons. There are more than 30 kinds of products in different forms, such as cotton, blanket, felt, board, paper, various textiles, profiled products, modules, folding blocks, castables, spraying and so on, which can meet the heat insulation requirements of different situations in the high temperature field. Welcome to click the online service at the bottom right of the website or submit an online inquiry. We will contact you as soon as possible.